View Single Post
Old 11-02-2004, 08:34 AM
master yoda167
Elite Fan

We Did It!!Hayden will stay with us! Squeee...

Hey guys!

Now is the time to party! The official 8 week post counts are now over and we made it through loud and clear!! Let's give big applauses to ourselves! I just want to thank each and every poster that helped this board make it, I truly value your support and all the lovin' you've brought to this board that has made this place the friendliest boards around We do have the nicest people here And I am so happy that we were able to come together and allow our board to be here in the future too... I couldn't be more proud a mod,you guys! So I hope we will continue to be a great lively big and ever-growing Hayden-lovin' family which I'm sure we will, because let's face it, there will always be something to love about our man So yeah, I'll stop babbling now and give you the official results...
The counts started on Sep 5th :
Week 1: 309
Week 2: 382
Week 3:339
Week 4:296
Week 5:212
Week 6:208
Week 7:250
Week 8:189

and we averaged a TOTAL of 272,125 per week !

This is an excellent suberb figure considering that Hayden's last movie was more of an indie one and it was released in the U.S last year and in the spring quite limited everywhere else and SW Episode III ROTS is still many months away next year!! So yeah, let's give ourselves a good hand and a pat in the back!!

This was a great figure on other levels as well, because as I recall we got an average of 176 the last time around...and also if you are interested to know how we did compared to other male celebs boards here, we ranked #6! (we have about 25 male celeb boards) Which is excellent, this wasn't a contest but still we did good...heh

So again, thanks everyone, good work and carry on!

And since I always do this, here you go, a Hayden pic...
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden