View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 07:07 PM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

Quote:
S1 DVD Interviews w/ Luke Perry and Jennie Garth:

LP on Dylan: “He has a very strong sense of himself. […] Everyone thinks that when you’re a senior in high school, ‘That’s it, man. This is your last chance. You gotta …’ Everything that happens to you your senior year defines you as a person. That’s not true, and I think that my boy’s real aware of that. And I think that’s important. I think that allows him to look deeper into people, right away, and see them for WHO they are, not WHAT they are and what status symbol they represent in school. And thusly, that’s one of the things that separates him from people. He sees how people are separated from each other … whether they do or not.”

JG on Kelly: “She’s very complex. She has a lot of insecurities that deal with if people like her and whether or not she’s strong enough to handle everything that’s going on in her life. […] She tries to keep herself looking cool and looking together for everyone else’s benefit. But when she goes home, it’s her quiet time and she really tries to deal with her feelings.”

Jaclyn
, you already made your latest video. You just fail to post it. it's done. Es bellisimo! Kapeesh?

►►