View Single Post
Old 12-11-2003, 04:41 PM
Crossbow
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun:
<STRONG>This is what administrator Jerry D said re: Media Blvd.

The situation between Fan Forum and Media Blvd. is not an amicable one at this point, and at the present time, Fan Forum doesn’t allow anyone to link to Media Blvd. We hope that in time, the Directors of Media Blvd. and the owner of Fan Forum can work out their differences, but right now, linking to Media Blvd. is not permitted, and will be filtered out.

Sorry Crossbow. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] But I guess it's up to the owners of FF to decide who they want to filter out. After all, they are the ones paying the bills. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I knew it was something like that. I can understand not letting us link to the message board or other parts of Media Blvd that compete with FF, but FF doesn't have a fan fic archive, and the whole thing started on FF in the first place. But I suppose if you're going to filter MB you have to filter all of it.

I CAN, however, link to my own website, which has a link to Fiction For Fans. It's on the first page, among my "projects and associations."