View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 02:05 AM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by January174 (View Post)
I just remember him all gross and drunk and drugged out and ****ting around I was wondering where my wonderful Dylan went? I just downloaded the one where they have the intervention for him and I do vaguely remember watching that yet I was shocked with the end where he crashes
So I don't think I saw that... I must have turned the show off halfway through [...] I think I havent seen any eps past that. Which is right when the DK stuff starts up again right? typical.
Yeah, pretty much. You missed the scene where Kelly visits him in rehab, for one. I could spoil you, but if you're already catching up on S5 it's best you do it the natural way. Damn, one of my favorite episodes, with Dy in the coma, is right after you turned your TV off. And yes, there is Dy/K kissing in that one. S5 is really very good, IMO, until around the time Dylan is back from saving Erica and Kel enters the cult. Still, there's a lot of Dy/K with that, too, cause he's recruited to save her from it. He can reach her through any fog.

Oh, and I loved shabby, snarling, '****ting around' McKay. LOL.