View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 07:21 PM
playgroundDiaries
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was just thinking, we so should have used a sexy title because it's #69 ..
OMG! That's exactly what I was thinking as I was putting the title in and looking at the number! Like, the endometriosis one.

Here's a few I Love You-laden lines to christen the first page. I'm still doing check-ups on them. Don't mind the numbers. I'm insane.

Quote:
~"Are you in love with Dylan or something?" 54, Dd

"I love you, too." 57, Dy (phone, debated)

"Meeting someone isn't my problem. I meet people every day. I just fall in love with the wrong ones." 60, K
"[...] You can't always control who you fall in love with." 60, Jackie

"Great. And he thanks me by falling in love with my best friend." 68, B

"Do you hate me?" / "Yes, I hate you. But I love you more." 82, Dy/K (phone)

"Well, we can't always choose who we fall in love with, now can we?", little referential quip from "Otherwise Engaged". 87, K

"Let me ask you something, Nat. I've been with a lot of women. Why is it the only two I ever loved are running around with total dirtbags?" 88, Dy

"Anyway, I just called to wish you luck." / "Thanks. I love you." / "Alright. You too." 94, Dy/K/Dy

"I'd have fallen in love with you either way, Kel." 122, Dy

"But you love them anyway, don't you?" / "Yeah, I do." 139, D/K

"I'll love you both until the day I die." 139, K

"Because you're a friend and you love him. And that's not ever gonna change for you or for me." 149, K

~~"Fearless", S7, re: Mark being a good blend of the two men she's loved in her life.

"You know he loves you ..." S10 mid, D

"So, are you two like best friends or something?" / "No, we're in love with the same woman." Dy, S10 end.

"That doesn't sound like fear. It sounds like love." / "I know. [...]" D/K, S10 end.