View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 08:14 PM
Nadine
Master Fan

It'll be interesting regarding how Driving Around with Joni turns out. Heard some good and bad stuff about it, so I guess it depends who they end up casting in the role.

Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on 'Lost', 'Grey’s', 'NCIS' and More! Plus: Twisty Blind Item Revealed! | Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, Lauren Graham, Michael Ausiello, New Adventures of Old Christine, Smallville | Ausiello Files | EW.com!

Quote:
Question: Spill the beans on your Lauren Graham sighting already! How’d she look? Did she give you any scoop? — Craig

Ausiello: I know I can be a little biased when it comes to all things LG, but I swear, the woman looked absolutely radiant. As much as I hate to say it, I think this extended tube hiatus has done wonders for her positive energy output. She was also chattier than usual, but, unfortunately, she made me promise not to “race home and put it in my blog.” (The takeaway: LG knows I have a blog!) This much I feel comfortable sharing with you: Lauren was very aware of my (ultimately futile) campaign to get her cast in NBC’s Office spin-off. And I’ll just leave it at that.

Question: Congratulations and lots of luck at EW! Now, about your run-in with Lauren Graham: Did she say anything about a possible return to TV? — Gabriella

Ausiello: She didn’t. And even if she did, it was off the record. However, I have since come to learn that her peeps expressed interest in Will & Grace vet Jhoni Marchinko’s HBO pilot Driving Around with Joni, about a 40-year-old widow who cruises around L.A. with her French bulldog searching for meaning in her life. I don’t think it’s going to happen, though. And it’s probably for the best. As Paul Anka can attest, Lauren doesn’t have a lot of patience for four-legged co-stars.

Twitter: nlm78