View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 02:50 PM
BeautifulMoira
New Fan

I love this couple! They have so much chemistry. Here are some of my favorite moments:

#1 Season one after Dan saved Lucas from the car accident, when Karen goes and throws her arms around him. His face is so stunned. Then she leaves and he's left wondering what just happened.
#2 When Dan tells Karen that he will be there for her during her second pregnancy. That was so tender and sweet.
#3 The dance at the prom when he asks her if she can ever have feelings for him again and she says yes. The way he looks at her is amazing.
#4 When Dan tells Karen that she's in his heart. Karen's face when he said that, you could tell she was falling for him all over again.
#5 The season four kiss before stupid Lucas interrupted. Wow that was passionate. 17 years of repressed desire.
#6 The grab-kiss at the dealership. Not saying men should try this in real life. I think he just wanted to provoke a reaction and the way she reacted showed that she wasn't over him. Plus gotta love that window getting smashed!
#7 When Karen goes to see Dan to talk to him about getting Lucas back on the basketball team, when she says she wants to talk about basketball and he's all "wow, if you had a cigar and scotch I'd think I was dreaming".
#8 Assy fratboy haircut scene. You don't yell at someone like that if you don't care.
#9 Although it's not Paul and Moira, I like the prom video of young Dan and Karen, especially how Dan kisses her forehead at the end which shows he did care for her in spite of his "lots of sex!" comment.
#10 Jail scene at the end of season four. Such a sad scene, but I love how overjoyed Dan looks to see Karen, bearing in mind he didn't know whether she had survived Lily's birth up until that point.

I have more, but I'll leave it at 10.

Last edited by BeautifulMoira; 10-03-2008 at 02:31 PM
BeautifulMoira is offline   Reply With Quote