View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 11:03 PM
House24Fan
Passionate Fan

Hey shippers!

I love the new thread title! It's so romantic!

I finally got my mum to start watching The X-Files. We watched the Pilot tonight(my 3rd viewing of the full episode). She quite enjoyed it, but I haven't asked her if she ships yet. She quite likes Mulder, and I think she likes Scully,too, even though she said Scully has to be pretty dense to stay a skeptic as long as she does. My mum says if it had been her, she would have been a total believer just after the events of the Pilot.

Quote:
Mulder was so out of character in those episodes. No way would he believe her, no questions asked. I know that CC was trying to create conflict between M&S, but could he at least write that Mulder was a little suspicious of Fowley instead of following her blindly
I agree. It seemed like a needlessly OOC bit of writing in order to create somewhat unnecessary conflit between our favorite twosome. I know Mulder can be too gullible for his own good sometimes, but the Fox Mulder I know would not have swallowed everything Diana-the-Cow-ley fed him that easily.
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread