View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Aurora Cormier
Fan Forum Hero

Hello Thanks for the new thread and I loooooooove the title

Responding to last thread stuff:

Quote:
Fate brought them together, their bond is unique through life and near-death
tonight just three words will change their relationship ...forever.
That's from a promo?? Which one??????

Quote:
I wish I had the eight and ninth season DVD sets, so I could upload some actual D/R episode clips for you to see. If you like MSR, and you like Doggett, I think you'd really like DRR.
I know, I probably will like them

I was trying to explain to my friend how I liked the D/S relationship, comparing it to CSI, does anybody here watch it? Like, I'm GSR, but I always loved how Greg was around Sara even though he knew he was just a friend, almost a brother, to her

Quote:
My loving mother recently bought me all of the seasons, and not even as a birthday/xmas present... Just cos she loves me.
Now isn't that the coolest mom ever? Yay for you getting all the seasons dear!!

Quote:
I wasn't one of the people ignoring you guys , just that we already talked about the whole Scully/Doggett thing on the couples thread
I know Cindy, we were just kidding

Quote:
Mulder was so out of character in those episodes. No way would he believe her, no questions asked. I know that CC was trying to create conflict between M&S, but could he at least write that Mulder was a little suspicious of Fowley instead of following her blindly
ITA It's ridiculous the way they wrote Mulder around Cowley, I mean he trusts Scully more than anyone else and the second that person arrives everything changes??