View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 02:36 AM
Subject
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DeNnls
what happend with bobby's son and the "date"
and who was abigail marks, that lady from the future flashback?
who was she and what did she say?
While Bobby told his son that he could have the date without protection. He sent them anyways. They were there in cover watching from a distance. Was Valentino his date's name or his codename? Anyways when Valentino tripped they came out of hiding in an instant. Crushing his belief that his father allowed him to have a normal date. I assume that the woman who told us about this information was part of that detail assigned to protect Jack.

Tonights episode was great. It regenerated my spirit. Perhaps because it was the first episode to really focus more on the family relationships at the current time then look too much ahead with the future.

I loved it when Bobby stood up against for Dex and his' relationship. I think it was the first time that he stood up for something in a non-angry tone. Which is why I think that Grace was proud of him about doing that.

I can understand Jack not wanting Dex to be with Bobby. With her reputation and all. It was the brother thing to do with trying to protect Bobby from getting hurt by her. Of course by trying to protect him he set forth an event that did hurt him. With the way that things went with Dex, it's going to leave him with some issues. His first girl and he finds out that she was fooling around on him. I hate Jack for making her believe that she didn't deserve Bobby in a way. I dislike her even more for believing it. Everything is understandable but it just pains me that this situation hurt the two people who were innocent in it.

I'm seeing more of a frienship and general understanding between Grace and Peter then I first thought. They are coming to a point where they can learn from one another and each other's parenting skills.

I really wanted to wail on that kid who made that drawing. Couldn't he understand that it was a father being a father. Too many people rush to their own thoughts that they sometimes forget what it would be like in the other person's shoes.

There wasn't much Marcus or Missy in this episode. We have seen Missy and played some main points with her but we need more Marcus. I can't thing of anyone more influentual to a teenage boy then his best friend.