View Single Post
Old 06-30-2008, 08:19 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Tos (View Post)
Can I have a different beginning result? Like, say, um, no Madison baby drama at all, please?
Sounds good to me, too. LOL.

Quote:
I do think the baby storyline was not finished, if the show had gone long enough Ephram would have met his son, or would have been so curious to actually go himself to see the baby. I don't believe for a second that Ephram would have just completely shut himself out of that. Especially the mature version that we saw in season four. I don't think he's ready by any means to be a father, but maybe by season five he would have been ready to see his son.
Very true. Good point. And according to spoilers this proves your point all the more in that the spec was Madison might have been returning and that would have, I'm sure, revolved around the baby.

Quote:
But yeah, as far as changing it..I'm not sure what I would have liked to have seen. Ephram being more involved in the process would have been nice, obviously.
That really sucked. I still can't get over that he never knew the entire time. I understand Andy's motives for going there, but still... Part of me believes that if both Madison and Andy left him in the dark completely then why tell him in NY, Madison? That's what I didn't understand either and why I will always believe her decision to tell Ephram in NY was more about clearing herself of guilt over technically doing the right thing because how was this benefitting Ephram exactly? The baby was adopted, it was a done deal. Not to mention the bad timing.

But you're so right about how this storyline was good in that Ephram matured so much and his relationships with both Andy and Amy evolved for the better as well.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote