View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Lea Gaines
New Fan

Just a little update to the fans regarding what is going on with SP --

He wanted me to share with you that he found some of the comments on his art to be extremely perceptive and he thoroughly enjoyed reading all them.

Elements Of A Pink Ribbon, the indie movie he was offered, is on hold for now. It is a financing issue but hope springs eternal.

He is waiting to hear about his half hour comedy pilot. A major cable network is reading it.

SP and his writing partner are currently working on a comedy feature script.

SP is in his new, huge, light filled studio a lot working on new paintings. He wanted me to ask you if you thought it would be a good idea to offer these works for sale to his fans directly (by lottery or auction) or would it be better to deal with galleries?. Currently there are some galleries that would like to rep him and his work - 4 here in the States and 3 in Europe. He is interested in your opinion.

With a strike all but inevitable, I suspect there will be a lot more art produced in the immediate future.

Oh btw, several people have asked if they can repost any of the information that I share here and the answer is YES. ANYONE can repost my information until I state otherwisee. I use to post also on another forum myself but I have forgotten my password.