View Single Post
Old 10-26-2004, 01:14 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I REALLY liked this episode. Especially the E/A stuff. Okay, I totally understand where Amy is coming from in wanting to be close to Ephram. Do I think she should be so dead set on being at a college right next to his? No, of course not. But I understand WHY she feels this way. With what she went through with Colin, I completely understand her line of thinking. And being a die-hard E/A fan, I melted whenever she said to Ephram.. "I'm betting on us." So incredibly adorable.

And Ephram.. I am falling in love with this guy more and more. I didn't think it was possible to love him more than I already do. LOL But whenever he filled out the essay part and sent Amy's Princeton application, I died. How incredibly selfless and loving was that? Even though I am scared at what Amy's reaction is going to be whenever finding out about it. All the same, I love how selfless Ephram has always been regarding his love for Amy. It is deep, it is endless, and it is also completely selfless. He could have just sat on cloud 9 knowing that Amy wants to be by his side and completely gotten engulfed by it. Instead, he thinks of her and what would be BEST for her. Even if that means that they would be apart for their college years. And even if that means that Amy is going to be ticked beyond belief that he applied for her. He is only thinking of what's best for her. That is true love at its finest.

I LOVE E/A and this episode is just another example of why. And their chemistry was off the charts again, as usual. I just love them. And this is all thanks to Greg/Emily. They just light it up on the screen together. It is so natural and captivating. Simply amazing.

As for Harold… funny how it was pointed out by Rose that Harold gave up going to Princeton for their relationship, so I found it kinda weird that he was having a huge problem with Amy wanting to be near Ephram whenever he did the same, exact thing. Although, I loved the Harold/Ephram convo.

Not much of Bright. That sucked.

Andy bugged the F out of me with the way he was acting during the college tour. Hello dude, chill out! I was so embarrassed for Ephram. I wanted him to smack Andy right then and there. Although, Andy sort of redeemed himself at the end I guess.

As for Amanda and Andy… blah to me. Although I think Anne Heche is acting the crap out of her character. She is doing a really nice job.

Even though we aren't seeing much kissing from E/A, I think it is pretty much inferred that they do their fair share of kissing based on Ephram's comment when he thought Amy was coming over to make up, but it was Harold that was there instead.

Next week looks great. I doubt E/A will have sex yet, but it will be interesting to dwelve into getting some scoop on the physical part of their relationship.

Last edited by jediwands; 02-01-2022 at 06:41 AM