View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 02:34 AM
*juliet*
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Quote:
Jules Ah yes, Outkast is nifty. Their song Hey Ya is in almost every radio station here.
Anyway, if they win or The White Stripes it's good, too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Unchallenged. It's everywhere here too, barely. And while I do love that song, I really love, love, love, love The Way You Move. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Ah yes, guys good news: Reptilia is number 7 at our Rock Radio Station Doble Nueve. That's awesome! (First week, btw. Number one is Megalomeniac by Incubus. That las part was added, 'cause I know someone who likes Incubus... so [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ).
I think Reptilia has lots of potential to be number 1! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] *crosses fingers*
That's great news, here's hoping you're right about it going to #1. Dude, are you talking about me? Am I the someone who likes Incubus? Because yes, I do like Incubus! Love them! Megalomaniac is the kick-ass song of the year so far, awesome video too. They're going to be doing a Live At Much next Monday, and I so excited about that. Thanks for sharing that news, I'm thrilled they're #1.

Quote:
Do you read The Strokes tour diary? There was thís entry about Caleb's birthday celebration. Oooh and a really nice pic of the beach.
I do read it. It's one of the highlights for me. Richard is a scream, love the stuff he writes. It's about time they changed that freakin' picture, huh? I was getting sick of looking at the album cover.

In other news, I can't stop talking like Adam from Joan Of Arcadia, yo. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited *juliet* ]