View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:15 PM
Scarlet's Walk
Master Fan

Quote:
I personally thought season 5 was that time for them. If you don't count the Dylan interference, the season was pretty smooth for them. Even during the stuff with Finley, when they were sort of apart for a little while, all Kelly could talk about was how she wished Brandon could understand what she was going through. And all he could do was focus on getting her away from Finley because of the harm it was doing to her.

I also think the fact that the season ends with him proposing to her (and her almost accepting, and even wearing the ring), proves how much of the supercouple of the show they had become.
I agree
But I also like to count S7 and S8 as good seasons for BK...I know they were not together most of S7 and that S8 had sour events for them which I don't even want to remember But to me, it only proved how strong they could be as a couple. S7 had Kelly pining for Brandon in a sweet, moving way...You could see she was growing as a person...and the fact she clearly knew whom she loved...was just the best thing for me
And S8...well, I just can't get over the fact they went through so much awful stuff and they were still in love when they were separated...strong love all the way for me...

Quote:
"Did I happen to go on and on last night about how much I love you?"
"You did kinda let that slip."
Oh my, I love those cutey little moments betwen them

What about this as a title suggestion?
Because: "Trust me" "You know what? I do." <3