View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 08:10 PM
parapluie
Total Fan

I went to Dominc's show today!!!!! It was soooo sooo amazing people!

Here's my long review!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

So, as I asume many (or should I say all ) of you don't know what CQC, the new program Dominic is doing, is... I'm gonna do a short description.

CQC is an argentinian program that airs every week that it's like a news program where they talk about what is happening in the country. They talk about politics, show bussines, etc, but all with comedy. It's a greaat show.

And well, they sold the format to the United States and they came here to shoot the Pilot (I guess they didn't want to spend any money in building a stage if they don't pick up the show LOL)

So I guess that's why they didn't even change the name, here CQC means "Caiga Quien Caiga", it's an expression that doesn't have a translation so of ourse they made some jokes about that in the porgram, how they can make up what they want with the letters CQC lol

The show has 3 hosts and Dominic is one of them. The other two are nto famous (at least for me) but they were aweeesome, so so funny!

Here's a photo of the stage so you can picture it:

So, we got there around 1 pm and I got home at 9.30 pm so yeah, looong day LOL

At first the 3 hosts came out, I almost died when I saw Dominic.. I mean, he was from Lost people, me and my friends were freaaaking out!!!

So first they talked to the audience for a bit... letting us know them, where they were from and all... they were joking a lot...
Dominic said he thought it was Summer in Argentina so he brought some sorts and Tshirts and found out it's freezing out there so eh said "I killed myself"
Then a boy from the audience said "We miss you on Lost!!!" and he said, "Well, I might return you know... and the good thing is that when I come back as a ghost I'm much more sexier" and then I just died with what he said next: "and also babysitting was so f@cking boring!!!" He soo hated babysitting Aaron hahahahahahah
Then he talked about Manchester United, and the argentinian players that play there... Ok, if anyone know who Carlitos Tevez is you would have laugh because he's like the ugliest man ever and Dom said "oooh yeah, Carlitos, HANDSOME guy!" huahauaahahahahaha

So then they went and started the show... it's EXACLTY the same as here, I'm not kidding, they don't change ANYTHING! I knew what was coming already haha. They shot it everything as if they were in LA. the show has a lot of segments taht were already shot so the first time they did the show with the segments we got to see live there and then obviously they talked between them making jokes and all that.

They messed up a loooot, so that's why it took so many hours But the funniest things happened between there... they were always cracking jokes LOL. Dom was all "who is hungry???" and we said "mee" and he said "me too!"... and then, at like the 8th hour of shooting he was all "who wants to leave???" "mee" "mee too!!"

We were not allowed to take pictures or film so I couldn't captures some amazing moments. Like there was a moment when they started like beat boxing or when one of the hosts said "sooo, after party in Dominc's room!!" and we were all "YEAAAAH!"

And Dom is so so funny I actually could take some pictures in between takes:

He said he loved doing that with the sheets of paper hahahaha

AND... we were so so lucky! He was just coming back from a break and some girls called him, he came... he took a picture with them and then he tooked a picture wih US.. and that was all!!!! they made him go back to shoot and nobody else could get a picture with him!!!

Here it is:

Obviously I'm the one right next to him, on his right... I was hugging him and then I told him "You're AWESOME!" and he said "Aw, thanks!" He sooo amazing girls!

And we took pictures with the other 2 hosts, which are so friggin COOL:

Greg:

Zach:

And now for the Evi part!!!!!!!

Ok, the thing is nobody knew if she was there... She wasn't in the studio while they were shooting at first so I just assumed she went shopping or sth HAHA I kept looking to the door the whole time but nope, no sight of her

So then during the break a girl comes and says to us... "Did you know the girl from Lost is here???? I just passed her when I was going to the bathroom!"

and I was *dies*

She told us they were taking her to another room to make and interview with her (which will air on Monday here so I'll try to record it some way)

So I was freaaaaking out! I didn't know what to do!! I went out of the room were I was, I asked some security guy, of course he didn't know... pfff, most of the people there just lives in a box, they didn't even know who she was LOL

So I don't know what to do, i was with my friends so we decided to stay out there for a bit to see if she came back... and THEN,

there she is! She is soooo soooo beautiful you guys! Like, "WOAAAH", she is so so so tiny and thin... she looks like a doll, I'm not kidding you. She was wearing make-up and her face was perfection. She had her curly hair but with some strands picked up. She was surrounded by a lot of people, like body guards or sth, and she looked kind fo scared, I don't know if that's the right word but it was like she didn't understand what was happening haha

So she was waking just by me and returning to the room where she was and I'm thinking, "I have to say something!!" so I said "Evangeline! can you please take a picture with us?" and of course the stupid people that were with her said "no, no pictures!" GRR and she just made a face like saying "I'm sorry, but I can't do anything" so yeah, I couldn't get a photo with her but I can't tell you how GREAT it was to have her there, next to me And with my friends we were all "OMG, she's so so so pretty!"

So yeah, there were a lot of people there and it was just a second. Literally. So I couldn't shout "Jate is Fate!" or anything like that

and then we went back to continue shooting and we saw her at the other end of the room, with the family of the other hosts... she was laughing, and clapping and just doing everything we were doing but of course there was no way to go where she was. But then she sort of dissapeared so i guess she went back to where she previously was.

They did some more takes of the parts that weren't good.. and after a gazzilion hours (LOL) they finished. They were so awesome, and so were we... ebacuse let me tell you... to have to sit on the floor for like 6 hours and having to clap and laugh at the same joke over and over again is not an easy job But we had sooo much fun!

We were reaaaally close so I think tat if the Pilot gets picked up you americans will see me there LOL Snd it has to be soon because, like I told you, the news are from what ir happening at the moment, like.. they went to the MTV Movie Awards for example... so they can't air this in like 2 months because it wouldn't make sense

Oh, and in addition to these it was raining like crazy outside and it was freezing but we decided to wait a few more minutes to see if maybe they went out there to take some photos with fans. But they didn't BUU it was kind of a bummer because we were there for so long that we deserved a picture (yeah, i got one but I wanted another one with only my friends and no some weird guys that just posed there haha)
But I really think neither of them know how famous the show is here and that there were a lot of people that went there to see him. I think he really didn't know that.

But it was sooooo FREAKIN amazing you guys!!! To be able to watch Dom for liek 6hours and laugh with him and then to just SEE Evangeline in person, OMG.. I still can't believe it! I think I'm never going to have an oportunity like this again in my life so it was amazing

Ok, this is the longest post ever! haha I even had to edited because I had to many smilies haha