Thread: Kingdom Hearts
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2004, 12:28 AM
JediBlastoise
Addicted Fan

well, the first thing i did was put a bunch of elixirs in my item menu. then for quick access spells i put curaga and aeroga. I also got Sora's Ultima Weapon keyblade, which altho looks like an ugly comb, is pretty damn good. The first part is easy, you just kinda do hit and runs. dont get too close to him if you're not hiting him otherwise he'll do that big fire column around himself. keep aeroga on and use curaga whenever you're down. also have those abilities equipped that get you mp back when you're hit, i forget what tehy're called. be careful if you land a full combo on him, cause then he'll disappear into a puff of feathers then teleport behind you and strike at you. after you bring him down to the orange bar, he'll start to teleport around randomly and do his "sin harvest" move. when you hear him say that, QUICKLY RUN UP TO HIM AND SMACK HIM TO STOP HIM FROM CASTING THE SPELL OTHERWISE YOU'LL LOSE ALL YOUR MP AND ALL HP OR DOWN TO 1 HP DEPENDING IF YOU HAVE SECOND CHANCE EQUIPPED. if you are unable to stop him before he casts it, quickly use an elixir.
after a couple more bars, he'll go crazy and turn blue and start running around and making rocks and stuff, but keep at it and you'll do fine.