Thread: Kingdom Hearts
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2004, 12:48 PM
JediBlastoise
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bowlnoodle
That one of the reasons I loved this game was because I loved the voice casting. I mean come on! Lance Bass is Sephiroth!!
yea, but you wouldnt know it was him unless you looked it up or something. Sephiroth doesnt really say anything in the game except for a few grunts and "hyahs" when you fight him, and when he does his "sin harvest" move.
but hes still the hardest boss in the entire game, even harder than Ansem. I had to wait till i hvae lv 90 with Sora's Ultima Weapon till i was able to bring Sephiroth down. I tried at lv 75, but i kept at it for 10 min and his meter didnt even budge at all!

I really liked the game tho. It had a really engaging storyline..almost like being in the middle of a movie. And the authentic disney voice actors are awesome. now i cant wait for kh2 to come out next year. mickey looks like he's gonna play a bigger role in that one than in this one. in the meantime tho, i guess ill have kh:chain of memories to keep my kh cravings down when it comes out in dec....