View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 07:45 PM
killercat
New Fan

Hey There Guys!!!

Hello there...

I know it's been a long time so I wanted to drop in and say hello. I can't even begin to properly put into words my thanks and appreciation through the years. It has meant so much to me.

Okay, so here's what's been going on...

Right now, I am working on a little show called ER. I'm playing a new intern along with three other actors. We're having a blast. The cast and crew are so incredible. It's one the best sets I have ever been on. I can't wait for you all to see it. Me, a doctor? Who knew...

The reason I've been sort of MIA lately is that in March I got thrown off a horse and broke my pelvis. The horse wasn't in the best mood and I just started riding in November so I didn't have the skills to settle him down. So off I went. I'm okay now so no need to worry. I was surrounded by all my great friends and to be honest, I really loved the time at home. It was a treat to just stay in one place for a while.

Please check out the episode of Fear Itself I'm in with Brandon Routh - there isn't a nicer guy around. You'll have to check your local listings on this one. Not my speciality.

Other than that, I'm doing great. I'm planning on spending some time in New York this summer. If you have time check out Young At Heart - it's a documentary that I absolutely loved.

So again, many thanks for everything. You guys definitely know how to make a girl feel special!

Shiri
killercat is offline   Reply With Quote