View Single Post
Old 10-20-2004, 11:47 PM
Subject
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexEvans
Myrrhine makes a good point regarding fighting Kivar. They never had a chance.
I can't stand by a leader who would give up on his people no matter what the odds. The only time when hope or every chance is gone, is when you choose to give up. At least, that's what I believe.

Quote:
Originally posted by AlexEvans
In Season 3 it should have been "we need to recover the Granolith and we need to use it to bring back Alex or we can't even put up a decent fight" not "we're merrily ignoring the fact that the world is doomed, those of us who are even in on that fact, and getting on with ruining our lives and/or the lives of everyone around us."
I just thought of something... What if the Granolith was also how the hybrids were created in the first place? They sent it with the Four also in order to protect the tech that created them. They could have found out that maybe Alex had the rare gene. (I'm not sure about that considering I don't remember a lot about the crystals or the rare gene) They could have somehow used the Granolith along with Michael's alien dna and Alex human rare gene dnd to create a hybrid of Alex. Still using Colin as the actor and making Alex part of Isabel's destiny. Considering that Alex would then have part of her betrothed's(sp?) dna.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote