View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Imzadi
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Çherié £u£u
I just wanted to drop in and say how cute your little banner is for L/S. Did you guys come up with a shipper name yet?

I don't know if there is something that have in common besides being on GG and actors.
no we decited not to search for a shipper name.. lex and kay were agaisnt it and had responsable reasons for it... we dont need a shiper name for a real life couple

Quote:
I do agree with whoever said it that it was weird that both Scott and Lauren's first response was "on the show?" but some people don't really differentiate between the characters and the actors when they talk about them. Some people just say Luke and Lorelai because those are the characters, even when they are really talking about Scott and Lauren. So Lauren might have been just making sure she was really talking about Luke and Lorelai and not Scott and Lauren
yeah i know that soem cant make any difference between the actor or the real people .. but its just funny .. thats all .. the sentence "on the show"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign