View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 04:12 PM
crazyforcmm
Ultimate Fan

Re: earlier in episode one

Quote:
Originally posted by Dommie
Someone posted that the Vice President didn't last the eight years of the McCallister terms...and perhaps this is why. I was floored as well by that statement.

And i see too some chemistry coming off of Tom towards Grace.
Very interesting point! I was schocked when they left us with that - I hope the writers "forget" they put that in the script and then never explain what happen...

I really liked how the writers explored Missy more - she seems more real to me now. I like that we know more about her as a person, that she's not just an airhead, as she put it. I also really liked how the relationship between Missy and Courtney is improving - there are so many storylines that can result from that

I was definetly seeing some flirting going on between Tom and Grace - it was cute

Like Michael said, I think that Dex (or whatever her name is...) has a protective shield around her - we don't really know much about her, but hopefully soon, we will

I loved how Jack handled the whole cheating thing with Bobby - it's important to realize your mistake and know that it's wrong.

Next week's eppy looks great!