View Single Post
Old 10-18-2004, 05:31 AM
Subject
Banned

Grace once again was pushing Bobby to do more, be better, reach that potential. You can say that Grace holds Bobby back in a way from being himself. However, isn't it the goal of any parent to push their kids. So they can reach that bar. Excell at things about do more then they themselves had? I'm sure Grace wouldn't admit to failing anything but I'm sure she had her struggles. Even as an overacihever.

Jack wasn't that much involved with this episode. I liked that. Don't get me wrong Jack is my favorite character but it was nice to see the girls relating to each other and not really focusing on Jack. I think it really showed that Missy and Courtney are not just side characters meant to just tag along with Jack or Bobby.

Missy is so sweet. I loved how she wanted Courtney to know that she wasn't just so dumb airhead. She wasn't jealous of Courtney or his relationship with Jack not that I could see. Sure she might have had her misgivings about Jack being friends with a girl. That's like typical behavior. You expect something more then just friendship between friends of the opposite sex.

Bobby's new girl, is her name Dex? I've heard people mention Ellen or something. I'm not clear on what her name is. I have my mixed feelings about her. She seems to like Bobby as long as all he does is makeout with her. She doesn't seem to want more then a physical relationship. I thinks she has this wall up though. Similar to the wall we saw on Courtney but going more into depth.

I loved Jack saying to Bobby, "I'm not your parent." Sometimes you have to be but then sometimes you don't. I think it's thin line that older siblings walk all the time.

Is is just me or is Tom starting to slowly put some moves on Grace? Talking with her as an equal and not as someone below her. Maybe that's just the way his personality is but I some flirting going on again. Like when Peter interupted.

Peter and Grace, thats an issue. Will there ever be something more bewteen them? I don't know. As of right now I doubt it. Grace did say "their friendship" which has a meaning of it's own. Too bad the current situation cost that friendship a great deal.

I can't believe they left us with something like the possiblity of Bobby cheating on Courtney with the Vice President.

Last edited by Subject; 10-18-2004 at 04:21 PM