View Single Post
Old 10-17-2004, 05:37 PM
PVCscully
Addicted Fan

Glad you asked the questions, they were an entertaining trio!

Could you tell us what the guys said in their talk?????

They talked about the DVD box set being released in time for Xmas and that they were about to film a commentary for the show. Dean Haglund talked about his hair (a major talking point!), Tom shared his thoughts on his ability to switch from AD on the show to being an actor - Bruce talked about Byers and his suits, and that Byers just seemed like the kind of guy who wanted to look immaculate every day!

Apparently, after filming EBE and a couple of their earlier episodes, they only thought they'd be limited guest stars and didn't expect to come back in the show. Hence the fact Dean would throw his props glasses away, and have to wear new ones in each episode. But then the series took off, TLG had their spin off and the rest is history!

What souvenirs did you get, if any?????

I got some photos I took myself, a group shot of the three of them personally signed to me by all three of them, and I bought a professionally-developed photo of the four of us all together

Did the guys talk about the possibility of TLG still being alive?????

They talked about being killed off in the XF, and that they liked the fact that the characters went out in a blaze of glory. They said they would have hated it if the characters hadn't been mentioned towards the end of the show - they didn't mind being killed off, because it was dramatic
Also, Dean suggested that as nothing is ever as it seems with XF/TLG, that who knows if they're really dead
I can ride you at a gallop till your legs buckle and your eyes roll up. I've got muscles you've never even dreamed of. I could squeeze you until you pop like warm champagne and you'd beg me to hurt you just a little bit more.