View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 12:33 AM
House24Fan
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I watched 'DeadAlive' today....what a nice reunion!!!
I love that episode! I always want to cry tears of joy when Mulder wakes up! That is a great episode!

Quote:
Btw, Lauren, I loved the first video, mostly because anything to the sound of How to Save a Life makes me awwwwwwwwwwww it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard I can't really analyze this ship Drippers yet, because it's so new to me, I still have to watch more of them to get back to you on that So far I like it
I'm so glad to hear that. Just wait until you see the episodes...they're nor MSR, but I think you'll like DRR. And I adore that song too! I'm a big fan of The Fray!

Quote:
the other video "Far Away" it seemed like the song kept repeating the same bits over and over, is it supposed to be like that? Cause then, no, I didn't like what they did to the song, I love that song so much the way it is
I haven't watched the vid in a while, so I'll have to look into that. I don't remember them cutting the song up, but they may have. I love the song the way it is too! It's a classic! And VERY MSR, I might add!

The Redux episodes came on TNT this morning! I taped them and I can't wait to watch!
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread