View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:13 PM
JustMe2000
Elite Fan

Okay, I hated the faked death bit at the beginning. It just seemed too over the top for me. And I couldn't help but think about the fact that two weeks after being shot in the chest, Booth seemed to be all the way back.

I did love Brennan's reaction to that. thought, and her interaction with Booth and Sweets was great in those scenes.

As for Zach, that was easier for me to accept, although I still wasn't happy about it. I wish they had done more on his return from Iraq, because I think it could have helped flesh this storyline out a bit.

Still, that did produce some great moments including both Brennan/Zach scenes, Hodgins taking control and forcing Zach to take the painkiller, the whole cleaning out of his box and of course the Brennan/Booth scene at the end. Then there was my favorite single moment of the episode and that Cam's reaction when she realized why Booth and Brennan were at the hospital. So much emotion (from happiness to seeing them there, to devestation to trying to do her best to clean up so to speak before she exited) was expressed in just a few seconds. Throw in her later mention of how she knew Zach would break her heart, and that whole sequence got to me as much anything in this episode.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote