View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 05:16 PM
PurpleElephant
Part-Time Fan

And we're back. Sweets is being interviewed on TV about the Gormagon murders, explaining Gormagon's goal, etc.
Booth is inspecting the platform, which is taped off because it's a crime scene. He says that he needs the identity of the owner of the jaw, and the squints duck under the tape and get to work.

Cut to Booth relazing in the bathtub with a beer can hat. Suddenly, Bones bursts into the bathroom and scares the hell out of Booth.
She's pissed about how Booth didn't tell her she wasn't really dead.

Brennan: ...you clearly have no concern for me.
Booth: I took a bullet for you!
Brennan: [something about how he only did it once, and once only goes so far]

Brennan won't drop the fact that she was out of the loop.

Booth: Fine. Next time I die, I promise to tell you.
Brennan: I look forward to it.

The markings on the mandible point to being gnawed on, but not by teeth. By dentures. The dentures were homemade. Cam calls Booth to tell him about the updated information. Hodgins and Zach decide to recreate the homemade dentures as one of their experiments.

Sweets is explaining the psychology behind the jaw and the screws. He's totally captivated by the fact that he was on TV. Then Booth starts a therapy session by bringing up how Brennan basically broke into his house the previous night.

Booth: Wait a second, Bones bursts into MY bathroom, and I'm weird for being NAKED?!

They cut to Zack and Hodgins, then back to Sweets, Booth, and Brennan.

Booth: It was my own bathroom. What do you wear [to take a bath?], floaties?

Zack and Hodgins just caused a SERIOUS explosion with their dentures experiment. Zach is pinned upder the blask poard. His hands are burned and mangled to a horrifying degree.

Cut to commerical.