View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 04:27 PM
House24Fan
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I'll watch it ASAP Btw, I watched two of those Drippers videos, Lauren
Cool! I'd love to know what you thought.

Quote:
Aw, it's so sweet, I put it in my favourites. Thanks for posting!
You're very welcome. Glad you loved it!

Quote:
Aw, that video has such sweet moments
Doesn't it though? I love ti so much!

Quote:
im ina very sadish mood, cause im watching the thrid episode of season eight and scullys being picked on and theres no mulder to console her
DIDN'T THAT JUST SUCK?!?

How dare they mess with my poor Mulder-less Scully? Bastards!

Quote:
hmm, this john doggett guy, im not convinced about him yet, at first i was like DIE DOGGETT spesh when he said mulder spoke to other women and i was like GO SCULLY when she pured the water on him, but my feelings have a changed a tad, since he saved her
I fully expected to despise Doggett when I started watching the S8 opener. I didn't want my Mulder replaced and I CERTAINLY didn't want a competitor for Scully affections! But after watching some eps, I really liked Doggett. Sometimes I even love him! He had his faults, but so do we all. Overall, he was a cool guy! And I like Reyes too!

Quote:
There are these scenes where Doggett just looks at Scully and you wonder what he's thinking, LOL.....
There certainly are! I think he found her attractive (who wouldn't? She's Scully!), but I don't think there were ever any real feelings beyond friendship. They were too much the same to work as a couple IMO.
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread