View Single Post
Old 10-14-2004, 12:33 AM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul
I have a feeling the girl RM was referrencing in Caged! is Carly. Actually, if you listen to the commentary, it's pretty damn obvious it's Carly because he mentioned the tension between Brooke and Sam had some real life drama underlying it. And since he and Bibb seem tight (she did two commentaries and appeared on Nip/Tuck), I don't think Carly will be doing any commentary on the S2 DVDs. Anyone else notice how he avoided talking about Carly for the most part, and when she was mentioned, he fell silent? At one point in HOTO, SITM he said, kind of perturbed, "I didn't realize how much Carly was in this episode."

Well, if he's considering doing a Popular reunion movie or something, he better patch things up with her. I think it'd actually be worth campaigning for such a thing...I mean it couldn't hurt. We've got our DVDs, don't we?! Who's with me...
If Ryan Murphy has anything against Carly, then I have something against HIM. If he had something against her, it might help explain why she had less centrality in season 2, something that really p1ssed me off. Between her reduced importance and a massive reduction in overall quality, season 2 became pretty much crap.