View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 08:56 PM
kangaroos
New Fan

I am glald that JA is not soapy anymore

HEllo.

I ve been watching this show for a while mostly in the re-runs and that is one of the reasons I was able to notice the changes that occured as the show moved on from season 1 to season 4 now. Besides that the new season just started in sept 2004 so i ve been watching those too.

With an excellent start, the show went a little dull in the second season... Season 3 was amazing but as it progressed to the 4th .. it became extremely predictable and i really mean extremely predictable as to what the charcters will say. As a fan, i could tell what they were going to say or how the situation will end or what the ruling on the case would be...which I think is really bad for a show because that means it is coming to an end... may be out of stories or whateve.

Also it became very much like a daytime soap. what i mean is the relationship thing went over board. the maxine thing with Jared. Also Amy was in a couple of realationships. e.g with that lawyer and then rob and stu and judge krumble... u kno what i'm saying right?

Then vincent and his relationships until he got married and then he moved away.

Kyle his relationship with sarah and lily, and then in mid season 4, vincent and sarah kissing... VERY SOAPY, dont you think.

To add more, Bruce and his relationships...

I thought that when the show was started... A strong "emphasis" was to be about the life of a judge and something other than a relasionship story of a judge... i think that's exactly what started to happen by season 3...

But now i think it has become reasonable again ... in sense of the shows as well as the story line. Amy is in stable relationship for a while. Vincent doesnt have one. Kyle is moving away. Maxine with Ignacio, looks stable at least. And I can safely say for myself that i ve been unable to predict the stories as of late. I am totally confused with David story line for sure and i dont know what the characters be saying, as there have been new situations brought up in the show.

Thank you writers for the changes in this season.

And now DAvid is here and