View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 02:27 AM
sum1
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by Subject
She was the only one of the character to stick up for Max, defend him, and trust in him more then anyone. I consider that to be loyalty. As for screwing up her plans. How could that have screwed it up if she was in a deal? The granalith would have added to the deal that she had with Kivar if anything. They could have made a baby through methods on Antar. I mean if they can clone someone and send them to Earth mixed with human dna, I think they could have mixed their cells to create an heir to the throne there as well.
That wasn't the deal. And things with the likes of Kivar are going to be shaky enough, playing with the deal would have been risky.
Quote:
She knew that she didn't want to push him away because she loved him. She didn't want to have him go running off to Liz again. Which is why the moment opened up for her and Max to return the their couple when he thought she slept with Kyle and she took it. Not because of some deal but because she wanted to be with him. She loved him.
So you seem to believe. I never saw any love onscreen. Far as I'm concerned, she was just playing her part and doing what she thought was best for her plan. She latched onto Max and used him.
Quote:
As for Jesse, he was hated for other reasons. To say that he posed a threat to Isabel/Alex is just wrong. As Alex was dead and therefore couldn't be in the "battle". I think that people resented the fact that he came in and "took over" Alex's place.
Same difference, far as I'm concerned. He was resented because he was with "Alex's girl" and wasn't Alex.
Quote:
I'm not trying to "sterotype" things. It's a well known fact that the reason Tess was hated the most is because she posed a threat to the Max/Liz relationship.
Well known fact? No, well-known simplification, I think.
Quote:
Believe me, I know how things can get out of hand. I was attacked along with others many times on the Roswell board back when it was in full force. Things were insane on that board. Much like the One Tree Hill board now. Or so I've heard. As long as people treat others with respect things won't get out of hand. Everyone can enjoy the debate/discussion.
I don't think it's that reliable.

Anyway, people were right to attack you, you being a Tess fan and Max/Tess shipper, which is eeeeevil.
sum1 is offline   Reply With Quote