View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 01:44 AM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

I loved the E/A scenes. I love how Amy wanted to set up a tent and her and Ephram could stay in it all weekend. Awwwwww. And I loved whenever Amy found that thong. Or hooker thong as she called it. That was so funny. She gave Ephram ten seconds for an explanation. Greg/Emily were wonderful in this scene, like always. Good stuff. Hee. I just love how Berlanti is showing this relationship. Strong, healthy, and most importantly, the real deal. You can just tell how comfortable and happy both of them are that they are romantically together. It is a joy to watch this wonderful relationship.

I am not too worried about Ephram and Bright. They will work things out. I like that they both exchanged some words that they didn't mean because at least this is a starting base. They will get through this. And I don't think either of them is in the wrong or right. In other words, I can see both of their point of views. For instance, I can see why Ephram would think going to some party would be the last thing he would want to do when he much rather chill out with Bright somewhere else or for that matter, be with his girlfriend. I mean, I can see why chilling out in front of a tv with chinese food with Amy all weekend would sound so good to Ephram. And I can see why he wanted to do this over going to some wild party. On the other hand, I can see why Bright would find it difficult being around Ephram right now because Ephram is so together in that he is with Amy, the love of his life, and his career goals are set with piano, and he is so at peace and happy with things. But, I know they will work things out. They are just at really different places right now but they will work it out.

I also loved how Nina realized she loves Andy. So cute.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-30-2022 at 03:16 PM