View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 06:35 PM
maita
Passionate Fan

Nice choices, Pat!

Wow, there are so many but the ones that really stood out for me were:

Beautiful, Stripped tour in London this is the best for me!
It was so great - no - it was amazing! How she came out so simply, with the shirt, jeans and barefoot and sang the hell out of the song was just outstanding. Something about it seemed really special. Plus, it made me cry- I don't know why.. it was magical. Can't really express in words how I felt.

Impossible, AMAs 2003
It was sung so passionately and incredibly! The vocals during that particular performance was over the top! I totally d it!

Tilt Ya Head Back, VMAs 2004
I was so happy to see her back on stage again and for her to deliver such a performace just made my day! The whole new look was/is fab and the dance sequence was great! I enjoyed it so much!

Come On Over (acoustic), Stripped in NYC
The song, her voice, her outfit, her energy and her giggles-in-between was just so pleasing to watch and listen to. This was the first time I ever heard her sing the acoustic version of COOB and it was so nice!

Falsas Esperanzas, My Reflection
It was great and fun! The energy was so high and the dance sequence was amazing! I already loved this song and when she did it live, I loved it even more! Go see the DVD again and you'll know what I mean!