View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 05:48 PM
Jordan23
Fan Forum Hero

What are your favorite Christina performances?

I thought we could post and discuss some of our favorite Christina's performances. It can be from any song, from any album or any duet....just share with us your favorite ones.

Here are mine:

- Fighter SNL performance. Loved everything about this performance from her outfit, to her energy and how with so much emotion she sang the song. Like she was singing to everybody that did her wrong.

- Run To You BET performance. Everyone knows here that I love it when Christina sings Whitney Houston songs and this one has to be the top one. (I'm still hoping and waiting for her to sing 'I Will Always Love You' one day) Again loved everything about this performance, from her outfit to her passion in singing the song. Plus how cool is it that she used to sing that same song back when she was in the Mickey Mouse Club. And was even asked to sing it as a tribute to Whitney Houston.

- Impossible AMA Show performance. I know we didn't get many performances from her singing this song, but this one really stands out. Her voice sounded incredible and again her passion while singing it....is incredible!

- Beautiful Grammy performance. It's even sweeter knowing she won a Grammy for this song, but her performance was awesome! From the choir to her actual performance itself.

- At Last Tour performance. I've haven't really heard many performances of her singing this song so I was excited to hear that she was during her tour. And she did not disappoint, she sang the hell out of that song...especially when she hit that note where she kept going. Simply amazing....

Okay now ya turn.