View Single Post
Old 05-07-2008, 11:32 AM
House24Fan
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh okay, well then I totally agree with everything you just wrote.
Glad to hear it.

Quote:
Duane Barry is a really good episode, it's part of the Scully abduction three parter (just imagining 3 never happened ).
I've heard it was a good one. I've seen some of the Scully abduction arc, but not nearly as much as I would like. It's one of my favorite arcs in the series!

Quote:
Ok, I think the sky is blue, what do you think?
I think that it's a bright, sunny sort of blue! What shade would you call it,Ju?

Quote:
Bringing it over from the couples thread where tanith originally posted it (I put a spoiler tag incase anyone here is remaining completely spoiler free)

David Duchovny, Mr. X-Files, says, 'God, what a great love affair' - Los Angeles Times
Thank you so much for bringing it over. I LOVED it! I love that he acknowledges the importance of the Mulder/Scully relationship! And even more, I love that it's referred to as the CORE of the show! (Take that,noromos! ) The youtube vid thing always makes me melt! It's so lovely knowing the actors themselves can be touched by great fanvids.

I can't wait to see this movie!

Quote:
There are a few websites. There's The Gossamer Project (contains thousands of stories),
That's my favorite site! They have almost everything! It's kind of hard to search though.
Lauren-Huddy Queen of Subtext//Visit the LOTR Campaign Thread