View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 03:06 PM
Subject
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by sum1
And don't forget, the deal was for her to bring them back with her, not betray them while they were still on Earth. I think the fact that she didn't do more betraying earlier ultimately means nothing for the issue.
There is one thing that doesn't work with that. She had the chance to influence Max to give Kivar the granalith and return home with them. She didn't do that.

Quote:
(Heck, some people STILL believe the world is flat, but then some people ship B/A, so... )
You bring up something here that I want to address. I'm not sure this is the right place for it but....

I don't understand how people can ship Max/Liz and then ship Buffy/Spike. I understand why people like Max/Liz, like I said I used to like them in season 1. However mixing the two couples seems strange to me. With the nature on how different the two couples are/were. As you probably guess, I don't like B/S but not because they "disgust" me or anything. Or because I like B/A. It's just I didn't like what it did to them as indivduals. Especially with Spike, I like Spike by himself or with Dru. It would be ok for him to have a flunky girlfriend like Harm everyone once and a while though. Like when Spike went on Angel (the show) it was wonderful.

Quote:
(Look, let's face it, you're never going to get anywhere with me on this topic. )
I know... same goes with my thoughts on the issue. I just couldn't not say anything. You know? Sometimes you just have to post..
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote