View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 08:23 PM
Lea Gaines
New Fan

A message from Scott:
Quote:
Hey gang,

Saw5 was great fun and, I assure you all, under the steady hand of new director David Hackel and returning director of photography David Armstrong, the franchise looks and feels and sounds better than ever. Producer Dan Heffner, again, did a masterful job assembling another Cracker Jack crew. WARNING - some of the traps in 5 are so terrifying that even this experienced crew had to take a break, walk outside to stop shaking. Grown men reduced to a blubbering mess...and I was one of them. I’m still having nightmares.

Been home two weeks and have not had a chance to slow down with all the TV meetings. I haven't found that perfect thing yet, but you will be the first to know when I do. Some excellent pilots being shot. Very impressed with the quality out there, though may want to take a break from series television.

Aliens News - game, set, match. Lindsey, Dan and Adhir are all doing great and I think they will all be huge mega-stars. Three very talented actors and the nicest people you could ever hope to work with. Love em.

Movie News - I have been offered a wonderful indie film that will give me the opportunity to act, produce AND contribute some of my music. Very excited about this film, as the writer is an exciting new talent and kindred spirit. Details coming.

Screenplays - 8 completed, 2 in development. I may need the paper in case I run out of fire wood) also.... trying to get the life story rights to one of my idols growing up. It's a film I want to direct, as well as write.

Pilots - one completed and currently being read at a network. News coming.

Art - in process of moving to a new, bigger studio with tons of natural light! Also, considering building a website so that I can offer my work online.

That's it for now, gang. Remember to love each other and to tell the people closest to you that you are there for them. All we have is each other, ourselves.

SP