View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 09:00 PM
HalesNLuke
Extreme Fan

This episode was AWESOME! it was even better than I thought it was going to be.. I loved the entire episode.. even the stuff without the boys, and I have a tendancy to get anxious to see Sam & Dean again so I never enjoy the scenes without them quite as much.. but that was not the case in this episode, I didn't even mind that the boys didn't show up until about 10 minutes in, it was that good.. but of course naturally once they got there it was even better..lol..

Ed & Harry were better than ever.. so funny.. lol.. Their opening and ending scenes, where they were talking about the show to the camera were so hilarious... I loved that they had to bleep out Sam & Dean all the time.... not only was this episode hillarious but anytime Sam is in danger and we get Dean yelling 'Sammy' at the top of his lungs in a very concerned over-protective big brother way.. that is always one of my favorite things..

Loved the Ghostfacers opening credits and theme song... that was genious..

The duffel bag/salt circle line was probably the funniest thing in the whole episode.. just the look of confusion on Ed & Harry's faces before they deliver the line is priceless..

I also loved the nice touch they had at the end, where they had Sam & Dean erase the footage before leaving.. I liked that they ended it with the boys pulling one over on Ed & Harry very much like the end of Hell House..

I'd have to say that this was definitely one of my favorite episodes this season.. Next week looks INSANE! can't wait!
HalesNLuke is offline   Reply With Quote