View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008, 11:17 AM
disfan
Part-Time Fan

Okay I made my Halo timeline:
  1. Comic Con - Clearly a fondness was always between them, but I think the serious romantic feelings started to develop around Comic Con. Even then, I don't think they talked about it, but there was probably just heavy flirting.
  2. Hayden's birthday - I think after her bday but before HWT, she and Stephen probably had discussions about breaking up....I remember when I was that age, we would go "on a break" before ending a serious relationship, do people still do that?
  3. HWT - I think this is where the feelings were finally acknowledged. A confession of feelings, the first of many Halo kisses You look at the pictures from this trip, and you can just tell, there is a look of realization and awareness in their eyes, like they finally know that they weren't just imagining things
  4. Their Lovin Lunch - Meeting up afterwards, (a) probably cuz they missed each other and (b) to discuss where they want to go from here.
  5. Early September - Officially over with Stephen
  6. Late September - I think Hayden probably asked him to be her date to the Emmy's....she strikes me as the type of girl who goes after what she wants. However I don't think they were official at this time. I think they really "tested the waters" before deciding to be with one another.
  7. LA Kings Game - I'm guessing this is around the time when they became official to each other. I think it's pretty clear late-October onward that they were dating.