View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:28 PM
Jerry D
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by everwoodfan52 (View Post)
I don't want my comments about the ending to be misinterpreted.
I loved the fairytale aspect of the ending. I loved the words that Amy and Ephram spoke to each other. I loved the panaramic view of the town of Everwood at the end.
Maybe my sadness and feeling of dissatisfaction had more to do with the ending of Everwood and not the final scene. I really would have liked the scene with Ephram and Amy to not be at the very end of the episode. (that made it more sad.) I would have liked there to be another scene afters theirs- I wanted them to share their reunion with everyone. Maybe, then I would have felt better about the whole ending.
I guess I'm still in mourning.
Don't worry, we're all still in mourning. I was also saddened that we didn't get to see Ephram and Amy get back together romantically until the last scene of the very last episode of Everwood, and I'll never forgive The CW (Completely Worthless) for cancelling this wonderful show.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote