View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 08:13 AM
Jerry D
Administrator

I actually loved the “fairy tale like” ending to Everwood, and it perfectly fit the characters. Amy wanted to tell Ephram that she still loved him with the type of grand gesture that he was always known for, so although it was a bit much that she would be able to rent a Ferris Wheel to remind him of when they first realized that that they had feelings for each other, it was absolutely perfect, and I still get tears in my eyes when I see that scene. I’ve saved that scene on my computer, and I’ve watched it many times, and I’m sure that I’ll watch it many more times.

The person who wrote this article obviously didn’t watch Everwood, because Colin was only in a coma for part of Season One, and then he died at the end of Season One. I really think that if Everwood had to end, we couldn’t have gotten a more perfect ending for it.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Jerry D is offline   Reply With Quote