View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Mandy
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieScott (View Post)
Thank you Mandy! That was a bit confusing, but I will just print out your post and bring it with me. It will be a big help! Is the wall still painted?! That might be a dumb question...
Jamie,

Sorry if it's a bit confusing. You just gotta bear with me on that. If you look at a map or something, I'm sure that'll help too.

No, the wall isn't painted anymore. A little trivia, but it was never painted to begin with. They put a fake brick wall in front of the other real wall and painted it.

I looked on a map, and I see that the road that its on is called "Quincy Alley". I didn't know the name because it's just that, an alley. Just go up the alley to Front Street.

It's on the corner of Front Street and Quincy Alley. If you make a left on Front Street and follow it all the way down, you'll see the Cotton Bldg. which is where Civilization was supposed to be at. At the end of Water Street (the other direction towards the Hilton Hotel), you'll find the train station where Pacey dropped off Joey.

Geez. I should write these all down. My memory is coming back.