View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
MrsBrown
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
posted by Wilpen
You can see the chemistry they have together just based on that pic.
Yes, definitely!

JeannaJam, thanks for the pix!

The soundtrack is an awesome idea, Alex. Just a couple of questions. Once you have finalized the soundtrack, will we buy the cd (with a cover artwork and everything) from you? Or we will do it all by ourselves - download and burn the songs to cd and print out a cover artwork? Either way, I'm in.

Reposted from previous thread - I thought it would be a good idea to bring it over.

Quote:
posted by MrsBrown
I watched "The Notebook" last weekend with my friends. And I must point out that I saw a few similarities between Noah and Allie and Ephram and Amy. Noah and Allie - their story was told in a way that parallels Ephram and Amy...but, of course, their pursuit of romance love was in different manners.

I might inadvertently spoil the movie so I think it is a good idea to put it in the spoiler tag as I don't want to spoil this movie for anybody.

Spoiler:

I may be insane but this movie really reminded me of Ephram and Amy. Good movie, btw.
Just wanted to mention that I think FRIENDS, one of my favorite comedies, also contained a few similiarities to Everwood, especially with the relationships going on.

The relationship similarities:
Ross/Chandler - Ephram/Bright
Ross/Rachel - Ephram/Amy
Rachel/Monica - Hannah/Amy

The character similarities:
Joey - Bright
Chandler/Ross combination - Ephram
Rachel/Monica combination - Amy

Okay, now I'm convinced that I am crazy... It's like I see Everwood in EVERYTHING, seriously... I really need to go see a shrink. Since its demise, I have been trying so hard to fill the void but deep inside I know it won't do any good to try and discover other show like Everwood because no show could ever replace or come close to what Everwood was and what it had.

However, if you know of any other similarities, I'd like to hear them.

Quote:
Posted by Tos
Cute picture. Always been one of my faves. Emily looks like she's about to pull Greg's hair or something mischievous. And what a cute smile she has.
Ephram's dancing and now this. Seriously, you are definitely Chandler from FRIENDS! Always see a joke in EVERYTHING!