View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 09:47 PM
Raja
Passionate Fan

1) Dr Brown could've solved his problem with Delia and the "foot massager" like this.

"Delia. Remember that Harry Potter vibrating broomstick we got you? Well. The foot massager is just like that. Just it's smaller and made for adults."

2) Awwwww. Amy got a little puppy dog. Unfortunately it wasn't quite obedient enough so it had to be kicked to the curb.

But seriously. Amy gets a lot of points for trying to be helpful. But she also needs to give Hannah a little space to do things on her own terms. And that brush-off because she wasn't ready to show people her writing was more than a little cold.

Plus if Hannah is still having problem meeting people Amy might be able to make her happier in the short term by giving Hannah her own "foot massager."

3) Amy complained about her best friend moving away. You mean the one she blew off because she told you that your druggie boyfriend was in fact a druggie? The one she hasn't talked to for months while hanging out with other girls she barely even likes? The one who probably left town because her only friend ditched her while she was facing massive family problems with Colin's death?

4) Nina explains to Dr. Brown she hasn't had sex in a long time and it's making her feel uncomfortable. Ummmm Andy.... can't you take a hint? She does help you a lot watching the kids and all, the least you could do is block out a good twenty minutes every once in awhile to 'help" Nina out.

5) I liked the tension between Harold and Bright. How he's trying to figure out things on his own and the parental units are trying their best to help but aren't quite sure how they can without stifling him and pushing him away.

6) The Scott Wolf experiment isn't working. I think he's meant to show Andy what he looked like and how he often came off as to Harold when he first moved to town. Unfortunately it just isnt very interesting and the character annoys me.
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself
Raja is offline   Reply With Quote