View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 01:47 PM
jediwands
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow

Ephram/Amy was good as always. Every one of their scenes together make my teeth hurt because it is so sweet.
Hee. Love how you put that. ITA.

Quote:
I am also in the camp of wanting to know what was in the letter and the story, but I realize why the writers didn't tell us:
Me too.

Quote:
I find it refreshing that they can show a couple that is obviously in love, but doesn't need to convey that by shoving their tongues down one another's throats.
Great point.

Quote:
They showed Ephram and Madison making out all the time, but we all know how that ended up. Give me the sweet pecks on the lips snuggling on the couch any day.
Yeah, it is refreshing to see the difference between the two relationships. Very true. One was more fueled by physical attraction as the driving force and the other one, the one that we are led to believe is "the one" for Ephram, is definitely about more than than just the physical part.

Quote:
As for the sex thing, I think that Amy will probably be the 'agressor' in that arena.
Yeah, me too.

Quote:
These two obviously have a deeper bond than Madison and he ever did. Maybe the fact that he feels so comfortable with will overwhelm the natural trepidation he feels.
Great point. I agree.

As for how I feel about the Amy/Hannah friendship saga.. I am on the fence about it. While I think that Amy needs to back off a bit, I also think she has great points too. Both of them are kinda right and wrong on things if you really think about it. But I do know that Amy and Hannah are SO different. Amy is the beautiful girl that could have guys falling at her feet if that is what she desired, huge popularity, talents, etc.. Hannah is the loner geek chic (which, BTW, I think is cool as hell) who is introverted to the max. The usual saying is opposites attract.. Look and E/A. These two have fallen in love and could not be more different. So, maybe in the friendship department, that will also happen for A/H. I guess only time will tell.
jediwands is offline   Reply With Quote