View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 01:16 PM
ergo3
Part-Time Fan

If I knew how to do that little quote thing I would, but sadly I don't. *help*

So here is me fake verison.

"The look on Hannah's face just showed how crestfallen that she was. She seems to be trying hard to jump through all of Amy's hoops, and Amy needs to take a step back and realize that she needs to just accept how Hannah is and not try to make her into the popular girl that she wants her to be."-The Crow

I agree with that statement completely. I think that Amy needs to accept Hannah for who she is. On the other hand, I can understand Amy because she seems like one of those people who are just naturally popular without even trying. She fell from grace last year, but is suddenly back on top, and all she had to do was be herself. I believe Amy will setlle down now after the whole thing at the end of the episode with the story. Sidenote: I WANT TO READ THAT STORY. End Sidenote. What Amy said to Hannah was indeed extremely harsh, and you could tell that Hannah truly does like Amy, but from Amy's point of view Hannah isn't putting anything back into the friendship. It'll take Amy a while to realize who Hannah is and what her form of giving is. Amy is open. Hannah is closed. It's a simple as that. Amy is stubborn though, so we can only guess as to where this will go.

Derek.
ergo3 is offline   Reply With Quote