View Single Post
Old 10-06-2004, 06:32 AM
dareyou
Loyal Fan

I'm a big idiot.

I said I don't know what I'm doing and hell it's true. I'm not suppose to start a thread i'm just suppose to reply.

I'm LOST, truly lost in this fan forum.

So now I'm posting again. Hope I did this right.

I’m new here. I don’t even know how to handle this posting message stuff.

I just have to say that Nicky’s Site is the best. Not only because up to now she still updates the site but also the fiction are just plain AWESOME. Compared to all YA fan fiction when it comes to characterization my hands are down with Nicky. The characters are so alive and I gotta say Josh is a (let me steal Leah’s word) god. Okay, Okay that word doesn’t sound right to me – Leah said it with more conviction – I just go with Josh is EXQUISITE. Could anyone find a better word to describe Josh? Plus Jake and Hamilton’s love are so captured by Nicky. Perfect Love episode shows the depth of Hamilton’s love for Jake and vice versa.

Oh, one of the reason I’m posting a message is to beg all of you guys who has a copy complete of Not Out Loud by Neoblue to please, please, please send me a copy to this email address justlucky2bfree@yahoo.com. Also it would be truly appreciated if you also send me old YA fan fiction of Jake and Hamilton – happy ones please.

Again I appeal to your kind heart.

Please anyone tell me how to erase a thread!