View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 01:50 PM
Hawthorn
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteriosa (View Post)
I think it'll be O6-centric but Jack will probably be the most featured character.
Damon is so Jack.
Jack already gets episode 10 though, there shouldn't be any need for a different focus on him in the finale. Argh.
Quote:
Yes, she does. I just hope they'll get rid of that wig soon.
Emilie cut her hair pretty short, I guess she'll be back to have a natural look in S5 though, I'm sure she won't try the wig effect again, lol.
Quote:
Both she and Josh look dirty from being close to fire.
I guess Sawyer, Locke and Hurley are playing that game at the beginning of the episode.
It just seems weird that they're playing Risk and Ben is in the same room. Maybe he's not, though, at least in the beginning.
Who is the person Locke is at the phone with in the promo pics?
Quote:
OT: I visited the thread about the overall direction of season 4 at the Fuselage - How do you like the overall direction of season 4 so far? - Page 7 - The Fuselage - and I really liked reading some smart well thought posts, especially those by MarcB. Lost apologists annoy me.
I remember reading some posts from him when I visited the site the last 2-3 times.

I honestly don't know why some people can be so in love with S4, I mean, especioally who has watched the show since the very beginning and has seen year after year the huge changes in the storytelling.