View Single Post
Old 10-05-2004, 05:27 PM
Houston
Passionate Fan

Hmm I am going to have to agree with Aquillea about this episode.

A lot of it was repetitive. That is not to say that I did not enjoy it. I just was not enthralled with the episode and my mind actually wandered a couple of times with while watching it.

Since I always start with Ephram, no sense in changing my habits. I love this boy. I liked how he doesn't try to change people and just excepts them for the way they are. His and Amy's scene at the end was adorable which is turning about to be the permanent state with these two.

Hannah- Still like her and really would like to see some interaction with Bright.

Bright- Very glad he had a bigger part in this episode than in previous episodes. Poor guy is just lost and confused right now. I think a lot of kids his age aren't sure what they want to do with their life. But on teh other hand he needs to have a goal to work towards. Tough situation to be in.

Harold & Rose- Like usual with Bright, Harold may love him, but I don't think he identifies with Bright or can relate to Bright. Not like he does with Amy. And it came through in his reaction to Bright being so excited that he was Employee of the Month. Harold was putting on an act. Of course his real feelings came out when he got Bright the interview and the argument afterwards. But Harold just wants what is best for Bright so you can't be too upset for him. He needs to not worry so much right now and let Bright find his way. Love his and Rose's relationship. So normal.

Andy/Delia/Nina- Poor Nina. I think I would have died from embarrassment. But her reaction and telling Delia it was a foot massager was funny. And of course Andy is clueless on how to best go about the situation. BTW, loved the end scene where they still did not tell Delia what it was and how Andy explained to her she was not ready to know what it was. Nina actually looked proud of Andy.

Doc Hollywood- Still do not like him.

B Medical Storyline of the week- very touching and a great way to bring about the fact that Julia's death still impacts the Brown family deeply.

Did not see any promos for next week. But I am sure it will be a good episode.

Last edited by jediwands; 01-17-2022 at 09:35 PM
Houston is offline   Reply With Quote