View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 07:41 AM
Cindy3138
Master Fan

Just watching How the Ghost Stole Christmas. I love love love this episode, and I just had to capspam it .

Quote:
SCULLY: They killed themselves?

MULDER: And their ghosts haunt this house every Christmas Eve.

(SCULLY laughs.)

MULDER: I just gave myself chills.

SCULLY: It's a good story, Mulder... And very well told but I don't believe it.

MULDER: You don't believe in ghosts?

SCULLY: That surprises you?

MULDER: Well... Yeah. I thought everybody believed in ghosts.
I when their in the car in what has to be the longest teaser ever on the show.

Quote:
MULDER: Tell me you're not afraid.

SCULLY: All right. I'm afraid... but it's an irrational fear.
One of my favorite Scully moments ever .

Quote:
MAURICE: 'Cause you're a lonely man. A lonely man chasing paramasturbatory illusions that you believe will give your life meaning and significance and which your pathetic social maladjustment makes impossible for you to find elsewhere. You probably consider yourself passionate, serious, misunderstood. Am I right?

MULDER: "Paramasturbatory"?
Mulder getting psycho-analysed by a ghost and Paramasturbatory?

Quote:
LYDA: (laughs) Poetic illusions aside, the outcome, Mulder, is pretty much the same.

(LYDA stands and holds open her robe exposing the bullet wound.)

MULDER: (shocked) Oh...!

LYDA: I don't show my hole to just anyone.

MULDER: (rather disgusted) Why are you showing it to me?

Quote:
LYDA: The bodies under the floor-- maybe that was just some kind of Jungian symbolism. Or maybe... there's a secret lovers' pact.

MULDER: (sighing with a smile) We're not lovers.

LYDA: And this isn't a pure science. But you're both so attractive and there'll be a lot of time to work that out. (holds a gun out to him) Go ahead, take it.
I love the way Lily Tomlin says "But you're both so attractive" . Both her and Ed Asner were great in the episode

The end where they exchange gifts .